Friday, February 18, 2011

First Mentor Meeting!

Thursday-February 10th

              Today I had my first mentor meeting with Mr. Campbell.  At first I wasn't quite sure what I was going to talk to him about, but I just started off by briefly explained my broad idea for my project. I'm so excited for my prject and I'm glad Mr. Campbell is my mentor.  I know he will be a valuable asset, especially in the technological aspect.Towards the end of the meeting we had collaborated a list of things I need to do within the next couple of weeks.  (It's already stressing me out! :/  )

Here is the basic list:
1) Create Twitter account
2) Create blog (this)
3) Talk to NHS or Interact advisor (probably NHS)
4) Research homeless teens
5) Research fundraising techniques
6) Talk to guidance counselors
7) set up meeting with principal
8) so much more. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment