Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Places

Thursday-February 17th

Earlier today I was searching the web to try and find some teen homeless shelters around burlington county instead of Camden which is where the shelter I found before was located.  Luckily, I came across this good website that is now in my list of links to the right of my entries.  On the website there are basically a list of resources in burlington county for teens in need.  I need to find a couple more websites like this and then narrow down the places that I think will be most helpful.  Then I need to get in contact with some of the people that work there and email them, write letters to them, and call them.  Before I get in contact with them I need to come up with some sort of universal letter to send to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment